We’re very happy when people use Streetmix to propose improvements and ideas for actual streets in their cities.
Here are some we’ve seen:
- Seattle Bike Blog explored some improvements to Dexter Ave, “among the busiest bike streets in the city”
- BikeWalkKC in Kansas City used Streetmix to prepare variants of Armour Boulevard for an upcoming community meeting
- the Tri-State Transportation Campaign blog asked “What Route 35 Could Look Like if NJDOT Followed its Own Complete Streets Policy?”
- Auckland Transport Blog was able to visualize their ideas for a few Auckland streets
- Wellington Region Cycleways used Streetmix to propose adding bike lanes to Featherston St
How have you reimagined your streets? Let us know. And if you haven’t… give it a shot!